A passionate pursuit of QUALITY based on the belief that the quality of our living and working environment has a direct influence on the quality of life.
The CONCEPT of our designs grows from the analysis of the assignment and the study of the environment. The approach is both rational and intuitive. The more complex this thinking game, the greater the challenge.
A search for the essence of architecture with the keywords SUSTAINABILITY, SPACE FEEL and EXPERIENCE OF LIGHT.
The INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH from urban design to interior architecture guarantees a thorough knowledge of the general master plan down to the smallest interior detail.
Close COOPERATION WITH STUDY AGENCIES stability and special techniques allow us to realize large projects in the very short term.
BUDGET CONTROL and PLANNING are closely monitored at every stage.
Schellen Architecten bvba translates the social, economic and ecological dimensions of sustainability into 10 priorities. The order of these criteria is not unimportant:
SPATIAL DESIGN CRITERIA (concept)
- correct choice of construction site
- context, orientation, microclimate
- compartmentalization, zoning, compactness
- functional, flexible, adaptable, expandable, infringable
CONSTRUCTION TECHNICAL DESIGN CRITERIA (smart building)
- High thermal insulation, complete air and wind tightness
- blinds + cooling
- sustainable materials with minimum environmental impact
INSTALLATION TECHNICAL DESIGN CRITERIA (techniques)
- efficient mechanical ventilation
- efficient heating and hot water production
- rational use of electricity and water
Or do you have a question?